Trends in Functional Programming [electronic resource] : 15th International Symposium, TFP 2014, Soesterberg, The Netherlands, May 26-28, 2014. Revised Selected Papers / edited by Jurriaan Hage, Jay McCarthy
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 8843
- Balancing Shared and Distributed Heaps on NUMA Architectures -- Resource-Dependent Algebraic Effects -- Call Arity -- Graph Problems and Vector-Matrix Multiplications in Haskell -- A Functional Approach to Sex: Reproduction in the Créatúr Framework -- Type Generic Observing -- Refactorings to Enable Parallelization -- Tonic: An Infrastructure to Graphically Represent the Definition and Behaviour of Tasks.
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed revised selected papers of the 15th International Symposium on Trends in Functional Programming, TFP 2014, held in Soesterberg, The Netherlands, in May 2014. The 8 revised full papers included in this volume were carefully and selected from 22 submissions. TFP is an international forum for researchers with interests in all aspects of functional programming, taking a broad view of current and future trends in the area.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14086776