Environmental Load Factors and System Strength Evaluation of Offshore Jacket Platforms [electronic resource] / by Zafarullah Nizamani
- Ocean Engineering & Oceanography, 2194-6396 ; 4
- Introduction -- History of code development -- History of offshore oil production -- Jacket platform design in Malaysia -- Uncertainty -- Load Uncertainty -- Structural reliability -- Joint reliability -- Environmental load factor.
- This book presents a study for the determination of environmental load factors for Jacket Platforms in Malaysia and a methodology to determine the life extension of aging platforms. The simplified methods described here could be used for determining not only structural reliability but also safety factors. Its content is particularly interesting to design and maintenance engineers who are working in offshore or onshore industry.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14086801