Applied Computation and Security Systems [electronic resource] : Volume Two / edited by Rituparna Chaki, Khalid Saeed, Sankhayan Choudhury, Nabendu Chaki
- Chaki, Rituparna
- New Delhi : Springer India : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- X, 211 pages 93 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Saeed, Khalid, Choudhury, Sankhayan, Chaki, Nabendu, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Software Engineering: Non-functional Property Aware Brokerage Approach for Cloud Service Discovery -- A DWT based Digital Watermarking Scheme for Image Tamper Detection, Localization and Restoration -- Service Insurance: A New Approach in Cloud Brokerage -- Using Semi-formal and Formal Methods in Software Design: An Integrated Approach for Intelligent Learning Management System -- A Lightweight Implementation of Obstruction Free Software Transactional Memory -- Cryptography: Multiplicative Polynomial Inverse over GF(7^3): Crisis of EEA and Its Solution -- A Novel Biometric Template Encryption Scheme using Sudoku Puzzle -- Computer Aided Design: An ESOP based Reversible Circuit Synthesis Flow using Simulated Annealing -- An Efficient Algorithm for Reducing Wire Length in Three-Layer Channel Routing -- A New Move towards Parallel Assay Operations in a Restricted Sized Chip in Digital Microfluidics -- A 2D Guard Zone Computation Algorithm for Reassignment of Subcircuits to Minimize the Overall Chip Area.
- This book contains the extended version of the works that have been presented and discussed in the First International Doctoral Symposium on Applied Computation and Security Systems (ACSS 2014) held during April 18-20, 2014 in Kolkata, India. The symposium has been jointly organized by the AGH University of Science & Technology, Cracow, Poland and University of Calcutta, India. The Volume I of this double-volume book contains fourteen high quality book chapters in three different parts. Part 1 is on Pattern Recognition and it presents four chapters. Part 2 is on Imaging and Healthcare Applications contains four more book chapters. The Part 3 of this volume is on Wireless Sensor Networking and it includes as many as six chapters. Volume II of the book has three Parts presenting a total of eleven chapters in it. Part 4 consists of five excellent chapters on Software Engineering ranging from cloud service design to transactional memory. Part 5 in Volume II is on Cryptography with two book chapters in it. Part 6 of this volume is on Computer Aided Design with four chapters in it. We strongly believe that the twenty five chapters in these two volumes of Applied Computation and Security Systems will be appreciated by all its readers.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 14087234