Recent Trends in Physics of Material Science and Technology [electronic resource] / edited by Ford Lumban Gaol, Keshav Shrivastava, Jamil Akhtar
- Springer Series in Materials Science, 0933-033X ; 204
- From the Contents: Introduction -- A study of El Niño-Southern oscillation impacts to the South China Sea region using ground-based GPS receiver -- The quantum Hall effect: The symmetry and the velocity -- B-spline Collocation with Domain Decomposition Method -- Biogas laminar burning velocity and flammability characteristics in spark ignited premix combustion -- Conformally flat bulk tilted cosmological model -- Introducing the Dimensional Continuous Space-Time Theory.
- This book discusses in detail the recent trends in Computational Physics, Nano-physics and Devices Technology. Numerous modern devices with very high accuracy, are explored In conditions such as longevity and extended possibilities to work in wide temperature and pressure ranges, aggressive media, etc. This edited volume presents 32 selected papers of the 2013 International Conference on Science & Engineering in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics . The book is divided into three scientific Sections: (i) Computational Physics, (ii) Nanophysics and Technology, (iii) Devices and Systems and is addressed to Professors, post-graduate students, scientists and engineers taking part in R&D of nano-materials, ferro-piezoelectrics, computational Physics and devices system, and also different devices based on broad applications in different areas of modern science and technology.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14087456