Computational Intelligence Techniques for Comparative Genomics [electronic resource] : Dedicated to Prof. Allam Appa Rao on the Occasion of His 65th Birthday / edited by Naresh Babu Muppalaneni, Vinit Kumar Gunjan
- M., Naresh Babu (Muppalaneni)
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 137 pages 61 illustrations, 41 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Gunjan, Vinit Kumar and SpringerLink (Online service)
- SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology, 2191-530X
- Diversified Insulin Associated Beta-behavioral & Endogenously Triggered Exposed Symptoms (Diabetes) Model of Diabetes in India -- Automatic Teaching Learning Based Optimization: A Novel Clustering Method For Gene Functional Enrichments -- A Comparative Study of Methodologies of Protein Secondary Structure -- A sparse modeled ROI for GLAM construction in image classification problems – A case study of Breast Cancer -- A Survey on Identification of Protein Complexes in Protein-Protein Interaction Data: Methods and Evaluation -- Modeling Artificial Life: A cellular Automata Approach -- Identification of Deleterious Snps in TACR1 Gene Using Genetic algorithm -- Identification of AIDS Disease Severity Using Genetic Algorithm -- A Novel Clustering Approach Using Hadoop Distributed Environment -- Framework for Evaluation of Programming Language Examinations -- An Efficient Data Integration Framework in Cloud using Map Reduce.
- This Brief highlights Informatics and related techniques to Computer Science Professionals, Engineers, Medical Doctors, Bioinformatics researchers and other interdisciplinary researchers. Chapters include the Bioinformatics of Diabetes and several computational algorithms and statistical analysis approach to effectively study the disorders and possible causes along with medical applications.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14087506