Commercialization Assistance to Awardees in the SBIR Program [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2013. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Management, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Technology Niche Analysis®, named after our method, provides a commercialization plan. It examines the market in depth for a technology that is at or beyond the proof-of-concept stage. As part of the market analysis, it includes interviews with experts and end-users. It goes on to present recommendations for an entry strategy and launch tactics. It also includes at least one interview with a potential commercialization partner or investor expressing interest in the technology. A revenue projection is provided.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/14/2013., and Kaplan, Norton.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 06/04/2001 - 07/30/2004
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14087643