Charter for the ARM Climate Research Facility Science Board [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2013.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objective of the ARM Science Board is to promote the Nation’s scientific enterprise by ensuring that the best quality science is conducted at the DOE’s User Facility known as the ARM Climate Research Facility. The goal of the User Facility is to serve scientific researchers by providing unique data and tools to facilitate scientific applications for improving understanding and prediction of climate science.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/sc-arm-13-004
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14087748