Sensitivity analysis of large system of chemical kinetic parameters for engine combustion simulation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2012.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 17 pages; size: 3.1 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In this study, the authors applied the state-of-the art sensitivity methods to downselect system parameters from 4000+ to 8, (23000+ -> 4000+ -> 84 -> 8). This analysis procedure paves the way for future works: (1) calibrate the system response using existed experimental observations, and (2) predict future experiment results, using the calibrated system.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at: ASME V&V Symposium, Las Vegas, NV, United States, May 02 - May 04, 2012.
Hsieh, H; Sanz-Argent, J; Petitpas, G; Havstad, M; Flowers, D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14087874