Framework for Proliferation Resistance and Physical Protection for Nonproliferation Impact Assessments [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report describes a framework for proliferation resistance and physical protection evaluation for the fuel cycle systems envisioned in the expansion of nuclear power for electricity generation. The methodology is based on an approach developed as part of the Generation IV technical evaluation framework and on a qualitative evaluation approach to policy factors similar to those that were introduced in previous Nonproliferation Impact Assessments performed by DOE.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl--80083-2008
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14088336