Private Sector Initiative Between the U.S. and Japan [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Rockwell International, United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- OAK-A258 Private Sector Initiative Between the U.S. and Japan. This report for calendar years 1993 through September 1998 describes efforts performed under the Private Sector Initiatives contract. The report also describes those efforts that have continued with private funding after being initiated under this contract. The development of a pyrochemical process, called TRUMP-S, for partitioning actinides from PUREX waste, is described in this report. This effort is funded by the Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry (CRIEPI), KHI, the United States Department of Energy, and Boeing.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:rd 98-372
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/1993 - 09/30/1998
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14088932