Final Report 94ER75989 [U.S. DOE-FCCSET-Summer Teaching Enhancement Program] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This is the final report for the interagency agreement between the Department of Energy and NASA, 94ER75989, titled U.S. DOE-FCCSET-Summer Teaching Enhancement Program. Our goal to enhance the classroom Instruction in the earth and environmental science programs in the secondary schools of the state of Maryland. The participation of 72 teachers of secondary school students were collaborative partners with the 24 local Maryland School System, the Maryland State Department of Education, the University of Maryland, and the Goddard Space Flight Center. The program enabled these teachers the opportunity to attend a four-week program to enhance the teaching of the earth and environmental sciences in the secondary schools of Maryland. Participants learned how earth systems are studied both from the ground station earth monitoring project and continued it during the school year with their students. Each teacher served as an ambassador for earth science teaching enhancement in their respective school and school system.
- Published through SciTech Connect. and 11/06/2001.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 05/12/1994 - 04/14/1995
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14089011