Catalog of databases and reports [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 213 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This document provides information about the many reports and other materials made available by the US Department of Energy`s (DOE`s) Global Change Research Program (GCRP). It is divided into nine sections plus author and title indexes: Section A -- US Department of Energy Global Change Research Program research plans and summaries; Section B -- US Department of Energy Global Change Research Program technical reports; Section C -- US Department of energy Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) program reports; Section D -- Other US Department of Energy reports; Section E -- CDIAC reports; Section F -- CDIAC numeric data and computer model distribution; Section G -- other data sets distributed by CDIAC; Section H -- USDA reports on response of vegetation to carbon dioxide; Section I -- other publications.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14089349