ENERGY INFORMATION CLEARINGHOUSE [electronic resource].
- Anchorage, Alaska : University of Alaska Anchorage, 2003. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Alaska Anchorage and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Alaska has spent billions of dollars on various energy-related activities over the past several decades, with projects ranging from smaller utilities used to produce heat and power in rural Alaska to huge endeavors relating to exported resources. To help provide information for end users, utilities, decision makers, and the general public, the Institute of Northern Engineering at UAF established an Energy Information Clearinghouse accessible through the worldwide web in 2002. This clearinghouse contains information on energy resources, end use technologies, policies, related environmental issues, emerging technologies, efficiency, storage, demand side management, and developments in Alaska.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/2003., Ron Johnson., and (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 10/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14089442