Infrastructure Development of the Science and Engineering Alliance (IDSEA) Annual Report 1995 - 1996 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This document is intended to serve two purposes: (1) a program status report on the progress the Science and Engineering Alliance (SEA) made since receiving initial Department of Energy (DOE) support for infrastructure development; and (2) a summary report of the activities administered by the SEA compiled in a single document under the auspices of the SEA Program. In 1995, a universal resource locator (URL) on the World Wide Web (WWW) was established for easy access to pertinent information about the SEA Program. The information pointed to by the URL is updated periodically, and the interested reader is urged to access the WWW for more information.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Prairie View A and M Research Foundation, Prairie View, TX (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1995 - 12/31/1996
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14089563