Windpower `96 opening session remarks [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- pages 11-16 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Opinions on political factors affecting the U.S. market for wind power are presented in this paper. The position of the Assistant Secretary of the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Division of the U.S. Department of Energy is stated. Political aspects of renewable energy sources are reviewed. The link between clean energy sources and a clean environment is discussed. The role of the Federal Government in promoting clean energy sources is also discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Windpower `96: American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) conference, Denver, CO (United States), 23-27 Jun 1996.
USDOE, Washington, DC (United States)
National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 14090028