Historical data summary of the systematic assessment of licensee performance [electronic resource].
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1996. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 50 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Historical Data Summary of the Systematic Assessment of Licensee Performance (SALP) is produced periodically by the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. This summary provides the results of the SALP assessments for each facility by NRC region and is further divided into two sections. Section 1 presents the most recent SALP report ratings for facilities in operation. Section 2 presents a chronological listing of all SALP report ratings for each operating facility with a final report of August 1988 or later.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1996., "nureg--1214-rev.14", "TI97001100", and Gamberoni, D.
View MARC record | catkey: 14090086