Petroleum marketing monthly, March 1999 with data for December 1998 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Energy Information Administration, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 188 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Energy Information Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Petroleum Marketing Monthly (PMM) provides information and statistical data on a variety of crude oils and refined petroleum products. The publication presents statistics on crude oil costs and refined petroleum products sales for use by industry, government, private sector analysts, educational institutions, and consumers. Data on crude oil include the domestic first purchase price, the f.o.b. and landed cost of imported crude oil, and the refiners` acquisition cost of crude oil. Refined petroleum product sales data include motor gasoline, distillates, residuals, aviation fuels, kerosene, and propane. Monthly statistics on purchases of crude oil and sales of petroleum products are presented in the Petroleum Marketing Monthly in five sections: summary statistics; crude oil prices; prices of petroleum products; volumes of petroleum products; and prime supplier sales volumes of petroleum products for local consumption. 7 figs., 50 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Energy Information Administration, Office of Oil and Gas, Washington, DC (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 14090125