NRC regualtory agenda. Semiannual report, July 1997--December 1997 [electronic resource].
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Regulatory Agenda is a semiannual compilation of all rules on which the NRC has recently completed action, or has proposed action, or is considering action, and of all petitions for rulemaking that the NRC has received that are pending disposition.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
View MARC record | catkey: 14090523