Role of CCTs in the evolving domestic electricity market [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 319-321 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The paper summarizes the key points and issues in the role of clean coal technologies in the domestic marketplace. Then suggested solutions to bringing precommercial CCTs to the market are presented. Finally, the outlook for possible actions by government and the private sector are briefly discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
5. annual clean coal technology conference: powering the next millennium, Tampa, FL (United States), 7-10 Jan 1997.
National Mining Association, Washington, DC (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 14090577