International energy annual 1997 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Energy Information Administration, 1999. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 254 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Energy Information Administration and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The International Energy Annual presents an overview of key international energy trends for production, consumption, imports, and exports of primary energy commodities in over 220 countries, dependencies, and areas of special sovereignty. Also included are population and gross domestic product data, as well as prices for crude oil and petroleum products in selected countries. Renewable energy reported in the International Energy Annual includes hydroelectric power and geothermal, solar, and wind electric power. Also included are biomass electric power for Brazil and the US, and biomass, geothermal, and solar energy produced in the US and not used for electricity generation. This report is published to keep the public and other interested parties fully informed of primary energy supplies on a global basis. The data presented have been largely derived from published sources. The data have been converted to units of measurement and thermal values (Appendices E and F) familiar to the American public. 93 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/01/1999., "doe/eia--0219(97)", "DE99002357", "NONE", and Energy Information Administration, Office of Energy Markets and End Use, Washington, DC (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 14091104