Supplement analysis, Southpoint power project [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 100 unnumbered pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Management, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Calpine Corporation applied to interconnect its proposed power plant with the Western Area Power Administration`s (Western) Parker-Davis project in western Arizona. Western, as a major electric transmission system owner is required by existing policies and regulations, to provide access to its transmission system, when requested by an eligible organization. The proposed interconnection would integrate a major source of new generation into the Parker-Davis system which would allow Calpine to supply its power to the electric wholesale market. Based on this application, Western`s proposed action is to enter into an interconnection agreement with Calpine.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/16/1999., "doe/eis--0308-sa-1", "DE99002636", and "NONE"
View MARC record | catkey: 14091122