Engineering and Physics Optimization of Breed and Burn Fast Reactor Systems; NUCLEAR ENERGY RESEARCH INITIATIVE (NERI) QUARTERLY PROGRESS REPORT [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2005. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This project is organized under four major tasks (each of which has two or more subtasks) with contributions among the three collaborating organizations (MIT, INEEL and ANL-West): Task A: Core Physics and Fuel Cycle; Task B: Core Thermal Hydraulics; Task C: Plant Design; Task D: Fuel Design The lead PI, Michael J. Driscoll, has consolidated and summarized the technical progress submissions provided by the contributing investigators from all sites, under the above principal task headings.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/31/2005., "de-fg07-02sf22608", "2002-005", "6893961 (MIT)", and Weaver, Kevan; Czerwinski, Ken; Hejzlar, Pavel; Yarsky, Peter; Wachs, Dan; Parry, James; Hartmann, Thomas; Saha, Pradip; ERROR,; Driscoll, Mike; Pope, Mike; Marshall, Theron D.; Davis, Cliff B.; Crawford, Dustin.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Other Publications; 10/01/2004 - 12/31/2004
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14091154