Monthly energy review, August 1998 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Energy Information Administration, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 186 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Energy Information Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Monthly Energy Review (MER) presents an overview of the Energy Information Administration`s recent monthly energy statistics. The statistics cover the major activities of US production, consumption, trade, stocks, and prices for petroleum, natural gas, coal, electricity, and nuclear energy. Also included are international energy and thermal and metric conversion factors. The MER is intended for use by Members of Congress, Federal and State agencies, energy analysts, and the general public. 37 figs., 73 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Energy Information Administration, Office of Energy Markets and End Use, Washington, DC (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 14091397