Environmental Regulatory Update Table, January/February 1995 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1995. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 120 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Environmental Regulatory Update Table provides information on regulatory initiatives impacting environmental, health, and safety management responsibilities. the table is updated bi-monthly with information from the Federal Register and other sources, including direct contact with regulatory agencies. Each table entry provides a chronological record of the rulemaking process for that initiative with an abstract and a projection of further action.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1995., "ornl/m--3271/r6", "DE98003787", and Houlberg, L.M.; Mayer, S.J.; Hawkins, G.T.; Salk, M.S.; Bock, R.E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14091522