Fort Worth Museum of Science and History [electronic resource] : Reports on Federal Awards Program for the year ended September 30, 1994
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Six reports by independent accountants of the financial statements of the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1994 are presented. The audits were performed on the financial statements on the (1) schedule of federal awards, (2) internal control structure, (3) compliance with laws, regulations, contracts, and grants, (4) the internal control structure used in administering federal awards, (5) compliance with general requirements, (6) compliance with specific requirements applicable to non-major program actions.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1994., "doe/er/75955--t1", "DE95015022", and Coopers and Lybrand, Fort Worth, TX (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14091580