Amarillo National Resource Center for Plutonium quarterly technical progress report, February 1--April 30, 1997 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 95 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report contains short summaries of the activities carried out under the umbrella of the Amarillo National Resource Center for Plutonium. Studies are related to the Plutonium Information Resource; advisory functions; environmental, public health and safety; communication, education, and training; and nuclear and other material studies. Approximately 40 report summaries are presented. Several detailed reports are also included.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1997., "doe/al/85832--t13", "DE97007559", and Amarillo National Resource Center for Plutonium, TX (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14091833