Columbia River System Operation Review [electronic resource] : Final Environmental Impact Statement, Main Report Exhibits
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Defense, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 100 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration
United States. Department of Defense
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This Volume is a part of the Final Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for the Columbia River System. This volume contains technical exhibits of cultural resources and commentary on the (System Operation Review) SOR process. The Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation comment is the majority of the material in the volume, in the Consultation Plan, Identification of trust resources; Criteria for the selection of a System Operating Strategy; comment on rights protection and implementation of Federal Trust responsibility; analysis of the draft EIS. Comment by other Native American Tribes and groups is also included: Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation; Kootenai Tribe of Idaho; Spokane Tribe of Indians; Coeur d` Alene tribe.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Columbia River System Operation Review.
View MARC record | catkey: 14092319