Progress in amorphous silicon PV technology [electronic resource] : An update
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- To reach the 15% stabilized efficiency goal for amorphous silicon (a-Si) modules by the year 2005, the National Renewable Energy Laboratory has established four research teams. The teams -- with members from industry, universities, and NREL -- have been in operation for 2.5 years now. Consensus has been reached that a triple-junction a-Si structure is needed to reach the efficiency goal. Performance parameter goals for the overall structure and the three component cells have been formulated. All four teams have generated their own development plans. Individual team progress relative to the plans is reported.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
13. NREL photovoltaics program review meeting, Lakewood, CO (United States), 16-19 May 1995.
Luft, W; Branz, H M; Dalal, V L; Hegedus, S S; Schiff, E A.
National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14092425