Indochina energy outlook. Report series Number 3 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Indochina contains large energy resources of oil, gas, coal, and hydropower, and will become an important oil, gas, and electricity exporter in Southeast Asia over the next decade. The combination of substantial energy resources and economic reforms in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia are attracting major investments in the energy sector. This report discusses the economy; the resources, reserves, and projected production of oil, gas, coal, and hydropower; and electric power in Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. 10 refs., 7 figs., 3 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Johnson, C.J.; Li, B.; Lamke, A.J.
East-West Center, Honolulu, HI (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14092470