Energy Materials Coordinating Committee (EMaCC) [electronic resource] : Fiscal year 1996. Annual technical report
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1997. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 276 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The DOE Energy Materials Coordinating Committee (EMaCC) serves primarily to enhance coordination among the Department`s materials programs and to further effective use of materials expertise within the Department. These functions are accomplished through the exchange of budgetary and planning information among program managers and through technical meetings/workshops on selected topics involving both DOE and major contractors. In addition, EMaCC assists in obtaining materials-related inputs for both intra- and interagency compilations. The EMaCC reports to the Director of the Office of Energy Research in his or her capacity as overseer of the technical programs of the Department. This annual technical report is mandated by the EMaCC terms of reference. This report summarizes EMaCC activities for FY 1996 and describes the materials research programs of various offices and divisions within the Department.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1997., "doe/er--0715", "DE98001965", and "NONE"
View MARC record | catkey: 14092962