Environmental Regulatory Update Table July/August 1993 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 104 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Environmental Regulatory Update Table provides information on regulatory initiatives of interest to DOE operations and contractor staff with environmental management responsibilities. The table is updated bi-monthly with information from the Federal Register and other sources, including direct contact with regulatory agencies. Each table entry provides a chronological record of the rulemaking process for that initiative with an abstract and a projection of further action.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1993., "ornl/m--2648/r3", "DE93040595", and Lewis, E.B.; Hawkins, G.T.; Houlberg, L.M.; Salk, M.S.; Danford, G.S.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Bi-Monthly; 07/01/1993 - 07/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14092970