Proposal to develop guides for high school teachers on Global Systems Science. Final project report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Lawrence Hall of Science requests funding for development of trial versions of five guides for high school teachers on the topic of Global Systems Science. The guides will reflect the guided-discovery approach for which the Lawrence Hall of Science has gained an international reputation. They will include a wealth of materials already developed as well as new materials, organized as a comprehensive program on global change. The guides could be used together for an entire one-semester course, or integrated individually into existing high school courses in the sciences and social studies.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Golden, R.; Sneider, C.I.
National Inst. for Global Environmental Change, Davis, CA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/1990 - 12/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14093075