U.S. Department of Energy state energy program [electronic resource] : Buildings for the 21st century fact sheet
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The U.S. Department of Energy's State Energy Program (SEP) provides leadership to maximize the benefits of energy efficiency and renewable energy through communications/outreach activities, technology deployment, and accessing new partnerships/resources. The State Energy Program operates in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. territories.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/24/2000., "nrel/fs-810-28022", " doe/go-102000-0984", D and R International., and National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14093246