Workshop on establishing institutional credibility for SEAB Task Force on Radioactive Waste Management [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Academy of Sciences (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- At the request of the Secretary of Energy Advisory Board`s Task Force on Civilian Radioactive Waste Management, the National Research Council sponsored a workshop on Establishing Institutional Credibility. The purpose of the workshop was to (1) identify the range of available knowledge regarding the theoretical and conceptual issues of how institutions establish their credibility and legitimacy with key constituents, and (2) to help explore and clarify fundamental concepts in management theory related to these issues. The examination was to include what is known about how organizations establish, maintain, lose, and regain public trust and confidence. There was to be no attempt to develop consensus on these issues or to suggest particular courses of action. The workshop was held on October 24-25, 1991, in Denver, Colorado.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Workshop on establishing instiutional credibility for SEAB task force on radioactive waste management,Denver, CO (United States),24-25 Oct 1991.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/1991 - 12/31/1992
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14093568