The economic impacts of emission reduction policies [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (13 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Environmental expenditures, or environmental tax revenues, e.g., carbon taxes are potentially significant components of the US macroeconomy. This paper presents a simple model of the role of environmental abatement expenditures and/or emission taxes from the viewpoint of economic efficiency, welfare and potential macroeconomic effects.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1992., "anl/cp-76294", " conf-9206114--13", "DE92016391", Annual meeting of the Air and Waste Management Association (AWMA), Kansas City, MO (United States), 21-26 Jun 1992., and Hanson, D.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14094148