Review and evaluation of NASAP proliferation assessment activities. Final report [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 12 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Assessing proliferation resistance of nuclear power alternatives was central to the Nonproliferation Alternative System Assessment Program (NASAP). Assessment efforts were made by several organizations associated with NASAP. These efforts produced papers and documents which assisted the NASAP program understand the many facets of the proliferation problem and carry out its responsibilities of providing R and D guidance. This report briefly reviews these papers to document the chronology of the process, to observe the evolution of the assessment effort and to identify additional efforts which might be appropriate even though NASAP is complete.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ornl/sub-80/40430/5
E 1.99: sai-81-340-wa
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Hammelman, J.E.; Outlaw, D.A.
Science Applications, Inc., McLean, VA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14094225