Moving a rocket, a sub, and London Bridge / by David Paige
- Paige, David, 1939-2005
- Chicago : Childrens Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- On the move
- Examines the special equipment and procedures used to move the London Bridge, a WWII German submarine, and the Saturn rocket with its Apollo spacecraft.
- U-505 (Submarine)—Juvenile literature
- U-505 (Submarine)
- Saturn Project (U.S.)—Juvenile literature
- Project Saturn (U.S.) <Juvenile subject heading>.
- Moving of buildings, bridges, etc—Juvenile literature
- Moving of buildings, bridges, etc
- London Bridge (London, England)—Juvenile literature
- London Bridge (London, England)
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 1409447