[Michigan Technological University Pre-Service Teacher Enhancement Program]. [Includes a copy of the Student Guide] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (40 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Michigan Technological University, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Michigan Technological University Teacher Education Program received funding from the US Department of Energy for the purpose of providing capable and suitably inclined, MTU Engineering and Science students a chance to explore high school level science and mathematics teaching as a career option. Ten undergraduate students were selected from nominations and were paired with mentor teachers for the study. This report covers the experience of the first ten nominees and their participation in the program.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 04/27/1993., "doe/er/75773-1", "DE93013538", and Anderson, C.S.; Yarroch, W.L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14094575