Monthly energy review, October 1991. [Contains glossary] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (155 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report presents current data on production, consumption, stocks, imports, exports, and prices of the principal energy commodities in the United States. Also included are data on international production of crude oil, consumption of petroleum products, petroleum stocks, and production of electricity from nuclear-powered facilities. 36 figs., 57 tabs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/eia-0035(91/10)
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
USDOE Energy Information Administration, Washington, DC (United States). Office of Energy Markets and End Use
View MARC record | catkey: 14094812