The 1991 Department of the Army Service Response Force exercise [electronic resource] : Procedural Guide SRFX-91.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Defense, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (87 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Defense, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This procedural guide was written to assist the US Army in planning for a chemical emergency exercise at Tooele Army Depot in Utah. The roles of various members of the emergency response community are described for various accident scenarios, and the relationships between the various responders are identified. For the June 1991 exercise at Tooele, the emergency response community includes the command structure at Tooele Army Depot; the US Army Service Response Force and other Department of Defense agencies; emergency response personnel from Tooele, Salt Lake, and Utah counties and municipal governments; the Utah Comprehensive Emergency Management Agency and other state agencies; and various federal agencies.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl/eais/tm-60
- Other Subject(s):
- Chemical Warfare Agents
- Military Personnel
- Emergency Plans
- Administrative Procedures
- Decision Making
- Health Hazards
- Information Dissemination
- Interagency Cooperation
- Military Equipment
- Military Facilities
- Public Health
- Risk Assessment
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Thomson, R.S.; Baldwin, T.E.; Haffenden, R.A.; Madore, M.A.; Meleski, S.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14095253