Winter fuels report, week ending December 28, 1990. [Contains glossary] [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Information Administration, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (65 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Energy Information Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report is intended to provide concise, timely information to the industry, the press, policymakers, consumers, analysts, and State and local governments on the following topics: distillate fuel oil net production, imports and stocks for all PADD's and product supplied on a US level; propane net production, imports and stocks for Petroleum Administration for Defense Districts (PADD), I, II, and III; natural gas supply and disposition and underground storage for the United States and consumption for all PADD's; residential and wholesale pricing data for propane and heating oil for those States participating in the joint Energy Information Administration (EIA)/State Heating Oil and Propane Program; crude oil and petroleum price comparisons for the United States and selected cities; and US total heating degree-days by city. This report will published weekly by the EIA starting the first week in October 1990 and will continue until the first week in April 1991. The data will also be electronically after 5:00 p.m. on Thursday during the heating season through the EIA Electronic Publication System (EPUB). 34 figs., 12 tabs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
USDOE Energy Information Administration, Washington, DC (USA). Office of Oil and Gas
View MARC record | catkey: 14095389