Plans for Implementing the Columbia River Basin Fish and Wildlife Program in Fiscal Year 1986 [electronic resource].
- Portland, Ore : United States. Bonneville Power Administration, 1985.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 292 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Fish and Wildlife Program is an effort to enhance, protect, and mitigate losses of those fish and wildlife which have been affected by the development, operation, and management of hydroelectric facilities in the Columbia River Basin. The implementation plan is organized to address the action items assigned to BPA in Section 1500 of the Council's Fish and Wildlife Program (1984). These action items generally relate to one or more specific measures in the Program. The following information is listed for each project: budget summary, projects, obligation plan, and work plan and milestones.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
United States. Bonneville Power Administ.
View MARC record | catkey: 14095609