Long term modeling of the links between economics, technical progress and environment [electronic resource] : Evolution of approaches and new trends
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper examines the evolution of modeling on greenhouse as emissions. The paper briefly highlights the origins and early efforts to model greenhouse gas emissions, efforts subsequent to 1988, and the shape of the next generation of greenhouse gas emissions models. Particular emphasis is placed on the author's own contributions, including the Edmonds-Reilly Model and the second generation model.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Prospective modeling, decision criteria and international negotiation on sustainable development: the case of climate change, Paris (France), 25-30 Oct 1992.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14095721