Public information circular for shipments of irradiated reactor fuel [electronic resource].
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1983.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This publication contains basically three kinds of information: routes approved by the Commission for the shipment of irradiated reactor fuel, information regarding any safeguards-significant incidents which have been reported to occur during shipments along such routes, and cumulative amounts of material shipped.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nureg-0725-rev.3
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
View MARC record | catkey: 14095803