FY 1986 current fiscal year work plan [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1985. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (57 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Rockwell International, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This Current Year Work Plan presents in detail a description of the activities to be performed by the Joint Integration Office/RI during FY86. It breaks down the activities into two major work areas: Program Management and Program Analysis. Program Management is performed by the JIO/RI by providing technical planning and guidance for the development of advanced TRU waste management capabilities. This includes equipment/facility design, engineering, construction, and operations. These functions are integrated to allow transition from interim storage to final disposition. JIO/RI tasks include program requirements identification, long-range technical planning, budget development, program planning document preparation, task guidance development, task monitoring, task progress information gathering and reporting to DOE, interfacing with other agencies and DOE lead programs, integrating public involvement with program efforts, and preparation of reports for DOE detailing program status. Program Analysis is performed by the JIO/RI to support identification and assessment of alternatives, and development of long-term TRU waste program capabilities. These analyses include short term analyses in response to DOE information requests, along with performing an RH Cost/Schedule Optimization report. System models will be developed, updated, and upgraded as needed to enhance JIO/RI's capability to evaluate the adequacy of program efforts in various fields. A TRU program data base will be maintained and updated to provide DOE with timely responses to inventory related questions.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1985., "doe/jio-005", "DE92000929", and USDOE Joint Integration Office, Albuquerque, NM (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14096061