Spill prevention control and countermeasure plan [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 57 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report includes facility descriptions for both oil and hazardous chemicals storage. It gives oil spill history; regulatory guideline conformance; local emergency arrangements; evacuation procedures and the contingency plan for oil and hazardous substances. (PSB)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bdx-613-2575
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Bendix Corp., Kansas City, MO (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14096148