Benchmark requirements for the Energy Emergency Management Information System (EEMIS). Phase 1. Work plan [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 17 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- EEMIS has responsibility for providing special information and communication services to government officials, at Federal and state levels, who must deal with energy emergencies. Because of proprietary information residing in the data base used for Federal purposes, a special system (EEMIS-S) must be established for use by the states. It is planned to acquire teleprocessing services for EEMIS-S from a time-sharing commercial vendor, and the process for procurement must meet guidelines for approval. The work plan and schedule for meeting these guidelines are discussed. Tasks to be included contain estimates of time, cost, and resources required, all of which are briefly described.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Wilson-Hill Associates, Inc., Washington, DC (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14096222