Toward a national plan for the accelerated commercialization of solar energy [electronic resource] : the role of state and local government
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 60 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report characterizes solar technologies and related markets. It summarizes constraints and concerns that presently inhibit their accelerated commercialization and discusses the potential of subfederal units of government to remove, or at least alleviate, such barriers. It addresses the need for increased federal support if the potential for solar energy is to be realized.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1980., "mtr-80w00043", "DE83017020", Gadsby, N., and Mitre Corp., McLean, VA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14096334