Capital Requirements Estimating Model (CREMOD) for electric utilities. Volume III. User's manual appendices [electronic resource] : program and input data listings. [For each year up to 1990].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1980.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 119 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This volume, Vol. 3, is an extension of Vol. 2, User's Manual, containing listings of the computer program and input data for the model in two appendices. It serves the user as a reference guide to the computer model. This documentation complies with the Interim Model Document Standards issued by the Office of Analysis, Oversight, and Access of the Energy Information Administration in December 1978.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Gammon, J; Collins, D E; Shaw, M L.
Logistics Management Inst., Washington, DC (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14096431