Time-stepped Energy System Optimization Model (TESOM) [electronic resource] : overview and special features
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 21 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper provides an overview of TESOM, a time-dependent energy integrating model used at Brookhaven National Laboratory for energy systems analysis. Special control theoretic features which act to smooth the intertemporal transitions between time periods are highlighted. These features include a new-market penetration algorithm, an explicit representation of the technological and cost behavior of inherited (vintaged) stock, and the incorporation of risk factors in resource pricing.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Rabinowitz, J; Kydes, A S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14096489